Assignment under the “Project to reduce the impacts of infrastructures on coastal ecosystems in West Africa (PRISE): tools and capacity building”.
Consultancy concerning the following aspects and activities:
– study of areas of ecological and biological importance of the Bijagos archipelago
– analysis of political processes, management objectives, stakeholders interests
– identification and description of ecosystems services (ES) provided by the different selected areas
– identification of the most relevant ES to include in the assessment using standard applications such as the RAWES tool
– determination of the economic value of the most relevant ES
– analysis of the stakeholders’ costs and benefits